Becoming certified for the WOSB Federal Contracting Program means your business is eligible to compete for contracts that are set aside for WOSBs and economically disadvantaged WOSBs and sole-source federal contracts within eligible industries.
New WOSB Federal Contracting Program regulations were published in the Federal Register on May 11, 2020, detailing changes to the certification process. DON’T MISS OUT!
Visit beta.certify.SBA.gov to submit your initial application. The new site makes it easy for you to understand the changes to the certification process to ensure you remain eligible.
On the homepage, you can:
• Access checklists that provide guidance prior to applying
• Explore your company’s eligibility
• Find answers to questions regarding your firm’s eligibility in the program
• Request information from SBA program experts
• Create an account and proceed with your application (Note: when you create an account, you will be automatically prompted to a new screen to access login.gov. This is a secure platform for creating new account logins.)"